Our Performance and Competition Company
Now is the time to join our stunning Dance Company!
We have been featured across the United States in many incredible shows such as: Cars Land Opening in Disneyland’s California Adventure (2012), The Stadium of Fire celebration dancing in front of 50,000 people as the opening number for Carrie Underwood (2014) and Tim McGraw (2016). Our company as also won many prestigious awards and scholarships at competitions.
We are looking for determined dancers who are committed and passionate about dancing! We will perform and compete throughout the year, attend conventions & special workshops, and accomplish great things as we dig deep in our dancing hearts.
COME TO AUDITIONS TO SHOW US YOUR SKILLS!
Contact us for more info!
email@example.com or call 520-498-0093
Company Requirements & Information
Centre Stage offers 3 levels of competitive dance companies for dance who show a higher level of skills and commitment. Talented and dedicated dancers are invited to be a part of our company to have more performances and competition experience.
Pre-Company: (ages 5-7) 2 hrs/week minimum
Dancers are new to dance or new to competition. Dancers are looking for more commitment and performance opportunities. Students will have minimal competition obligations.
- Pre-Comp Class (Wednesdays & Fridays 4-5 pm)
Level 1 Competition Team: (ages 7-9) 6 hrs/week minimum
Suggested for dancers with little competition experience. Dancers are mostly Level 1 Technique dancers.
- Required Classes: (6 hrs/week)
- Ballet 1 (Mondays & Wednesdays 6-7 pm)
- Jazz 1 (Mondays & Wednesdays 5-6 pm)
- Comp 1 Rehearsal (Fridays 4:30-6:30 pm)
- Additional dance classes suggested: (Level 2 classes may be suggested for your dancer)
- Hip Hop 1
- Tap 1
- Acro 1
- Aerial Arts
Stars Competition Team: (9-18) 7 hrs/week minimum
Suggested for dancers with more competition experience. Dancers should be Level 2 Technique or higher.
- Required classes: Based on skill level.
- Ballet 2 Technique or Ballet 3 Technique or Ballet 4 Technique
- Jazz 2 or Jazz 3 or Jazz 4
- Stars Company Rehearsal (Saturdays 9-11 am)
- Must choose at least one additional class:
- Hip Hop 2/3
- Tap 2/3
- Acro 2/3
- Aerial Arts